Ingredients Topping: ⅓ cup Turbinado sugar 1¼ teaspoons ground cinnamon Muffin: 5 tablespoons unsalted butter 1 apple, peeled, cored, and cut into ¼-inch dice 1 cup apple cider 2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour ⅓ cup dark brown sugar 1 teaspoon … Continue reading
EGGLESS PUMPKIN MUFFINS The day before grocery shopping and had no eggs but still had leftover pumpkin purée. Hmmmm breakfast time and we always have eggs in the morning, what now??? Eggless pumpkin muffins! Why not? They are soooo good!!! … Continue reading
Apple Cinnamon Swirl Coffee Cake Muffins Makes 12 standard sized muffins for the muffin: 2 cups flour 1/2 cup sugar 1 tbsp baking powder 1 tsp salt 1/4 cup vegetable oil 1 egg 1 cup milk 1 large apple chopped … Continue reading
Something simple but fun!! Bisquick original pancake mix Cinnamon Brown sugar Butter Raisins (optional) Make batter 2 cups Bisquick mix 1 cup milk 2 eggs Swirl sauce 4 tbls brown sugar 1 tsp cinnamon 2 tbls melted butter Then all … Continue reading
Cinnamon Sugar Mini Bites Ingredients Muffins 1½ cups all-purpose flour 1½ tsp baking powder ½ tsp salt ½ tsp cinnamon ⅓ cup shortening ½ cup sugar 1 egg ½ cup milk Topping ½ cup white sugar 1 tsp cinnamon … Continue reading
So we just moved and bought a new oven!!! So excited to use it but was wondering what my first baked good was going to be. I noticed I had some ripe bananas that I didn’t want to go to … Continue reading
(Pancake mix adapted from Martha Stewart)
1 cup all-purpose flour, (spooned and leveled)
2 tablespoons sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup milk
2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted, or vegetable oil
1 large egg
2 large apples
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 teaspoons cinnamon
2. Prepare your apples by peeling, coring, and slicing your apples into full circles. Set aside.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt; set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together milk, butter (or oil), and egg. Add dry ingredients to milk mixture; whisk until just moistened (do not overmix; a few small lumps are fine).
4. Heat a large skillet (nonstick or cast-iron) or griddle over medium. Fold a sheet of paper towel in half, and moisten with oil; carefully rub skillet with oiled paper towel.
5. Dip your apples into your pancake mixture one at a time and place on grill.
6. Cook until surface or sides of pancakes have some bubbles and a few have burst, 1 to 2 minutes. Flip carefully with a thin spatula, and cook until browned on the underside, 1 to 2 minutes more. Transfer to a baking sheet or platter.